CR

CR

Monday, February 10, 2014

Training summary - week of 2/3/14-2/9/14

I think it goes without saying that the first order of business last week was rest and recovery. It was nice to chill out for a few days and not have to worry about working 2+ hour runs into my daily routine. I did get a couple of runs in and was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly I had recovered from the pounding I took at Rocky Raccoon. I believe nutrition is an important part of the healing process - but that will be the subject for a future post. For now, I'll just say I focused heavily on the fruits and veggies, trying to make sure I keep the anti-inflammatory foods front and center. I also drank a lot of water to flush out any lingering toxins that may have been caught in my muscle tissue. It was a good week and was a very welcome break.

MONDAY - Day Off
TUESDAY - Day Off
WEDNESDAY - Day Off
THURSDAY - 1 hour spin bike (easy) & Foam roll 10 minutes
FRIDAY - 6.18 mi easy, 54:11 & Foam roll 10 minutes
SATURDAY - Day Off
SUNDAY - 10 mi easy, 1:22:36 & Foam roll 10 minutes