CR

CR

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Training summary - week of 2/10/14-2/16/14

All in all a good week of training. I had a rough day on Thursday dealing with a GI issue, but was able to bounce back with a good session on Friday and a solid run on Sunday. While I feel strong and recovered from Rocky I know that keeping the mileage low for right now is the recipe I need to follow to avoid any nagging injuries that could show themselves. Yesterday I entered a 50 miler at the end of March that I intend to use as an opportunity to prepare myself a few weeks before I head to San Francisco and face Miwok. So I have that to look forward to. In the meantime I'll take advantage of the downtime and enjoy the rest.

MONDAY - Upper body plyometric workout
TUESDAY - 12.10 miles, 1:39:11, endurance build
WEDNESDAY - Lower body plyometric workout
THURSDAY - 5.50 miles, 55 minutes (cut short)
FRIDAY - Lower body strength - lunge matrix
SATURDAY - Day Off
SUNDAY - 13.30 miles, 1:40:04, endurance build

Total Weekly Mileage: 30.90 miles