CR

CR

Monday, February 3, 2014

Open for business!

Since I happen to be in the business lately of becoming the classic middle-aged-guy stereotype cliche in the mold of millions of other suburban, professional, Buick-driving husbands and dads, I thought I would go ahead and take one more step in that direction by starting up a little blog to share some thoughts from along the way. Actually the reason I am here was because of an experience I had yesterday (more on that to follow) but also because I thought my experiences as said suburban guy who also happens to run a little bit could in some way help other runners who find themselves in the same boat as me. And make no mistake, there are a lot of us out here! Yeah, there are a lot of blogs too, and I get that. Do I really have anything more interesting to say than anyone else? Well maybe, maybe not. Time will tell I guess. But if what I do have to say resonates with a few folks here or there then it's worth it. So here goes, my little experiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment