CR

CR

Monday, January 12, 2015


My initial concerns about daily writing have unfortunately borne themselves out, as unfortunately the time available to write has not been as abundant as previously hoped. Given that I spend much of my day plugged in to computer screens and the various other implements of the information age it has been hard for me to rationalize spending my "free" time staring into my computer as well. There is a balance to be struck and over time I am sure that I'll figure it out. But for now, I will not be able to uphold my end of the bargain in the January write and run challenge. 

Incidentally, my aggressive racing schedule this month has also necessitated frequent rest days, meaning that outside of some occasional easy recovery runs and one or two training runs, I will be taking it easy to rest and recover in advance of Rocky Raccoon 100 at the end of the month. Saturday's effort was much more taxing than I had thought it would have been. I need to rest. And so, rest I shall.

My next post will be my race recap from the Bandera 100k. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment